Welcome to Iberostar Paraíso Del Mar
Iberostar Paraíso Del Mar - All Inclusive - Riviera Maya, Mexico
The IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar is an All Inclusive 5-star family hotel located in Playa Paraíso, between Playa del Carmen and Puerto Morelos, along Mexico's beautiful Mayan Riviera. With its grand, impressive Mexican decor, this luxurious Colonial-style resort will leave you in awe as soon as you step in to the reception area.
- Luxurious Pool. The IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar Hotel is proud to offer one of the largest pools in the entire Mayan Riviera: over 3,280 feet in length! The pool area also highlights Balinese beds and palm-thatched gazebos for relaxation. This is without a doubt a 5-star luxury hotel.
- Exquisite Dining. The culinary specialties prepared at the IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar Hotel are an experience for all five senses. Its generous selection of top buffets and à la carte restaurants serve appetizing specialties from Mexican fare to international cuisine.
- A Sports Paradise. Sports aficionados who enjoy the great outdoors will be impressed by the IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar's extensive list of sports and leisure offerings including an amazing first class golf course and scuba center, among other great activities.
Located along Playa Paraíso, between Playa del Carmen and Puerto Morelos in Mexico's spectacular Mayan Riviera is the fabulous IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar Hotel. This 5-star luxury hotel is within easy access to the region's major tourist attractions as well as Cozumel Island, a dream destination for scuba lovers.
What is included at the All Inclusive IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar Hotel?
- 24-hour food and drink including dining at specialty restaurants (number of reservations subject to stay).
- Use of pool and beach facilities.
- Room service from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Menu features sandwiches, salads, and desserts.
- Gym and tennis court.
- Guestrooms with minibar and safe.
- Daily recreational activities and nighttime entertainment.
- Mini-Club for children ages 4 to 12.
- Sports: aerobics, target shooting, archery, basketball, bicycling tours, beach volleyball, billiards, bocce ball, catamarans, soccer, gymnastics, kayaking, water aerobics, snorkeling, ping pong, tennis, and windsurfing.
- Galaxy Nightclub for adults 18 years and older and Underground Nightclub for teens.
The Ibersotar Paraíso del Mar Hotel offers unbelievable entertainment within its 5-star accommodations. Nightly performances, a full recreation program, a luxurious 32,300 sq. ft. spa, and a fun club designed exclusively for our young guests are just a few of the many leisurely options you can enjoy during your Mayan Riviera vacation.
IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar Hotel's guests can relax their stress away at the luxurious Spa Sensations, a nearly 32,300 sq. ft. spa with hydrotherapy facilities including Finnish sauna, Turkish baths, steam room, saltwater pool, jacuzzis, Roman baths, and various types of showers. Spa Sensations is a delightful experience for both mind and body.
At the IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar Hotel, our skilled team of professional staff coordinates nightly live shows, dances, and music performances so that guests get a taste of true Caribbean culture. Adults 18 years of age and older can dance the night away at Galaxy Nightclub while teens can enjoy great music at Underground Nightclub.
Fun and Games for the Smallest Travelers
Children ages 4 to 12 will have a blast during their Caribbean vacation at Lucy's Club where they can color, read, watch movies, play, and create new friendships.
The IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar Hotel provides the opportunity to play on a first class 18-hole course spanning nearly 20,000 feet. Golfers will also appreciate the all-inclusive on-site food and drink service.
The unforgettable turquoise Caribbean waters are a true paradise for watersports fans. Within the resort, the IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar Hotel makes available to guests the CDC Padi Gold Palm Resort Scuba Center directed by Dressel Divers International. Here, you will find a large selection of boat excursions and other activities.
Without even leaving the hotel, guests can have fun with endless sports and recreational activities including aerobics, target shooting, archery, basketball, bicycling tours, beach volleyball, billiards, bocce ball, catamarans, soccer, gymnastics, kayaking, water aerobics, snorkeling, ping pong, tennis, and windsurfing.
Weddings and Conventions
- Playa del Carmen (15,382 sq. ft.). The Playa del Carmen Room can accommodate up to 1,200 people in theatre configuration, 800 in classroom, and 860 in banquet.
- Quintana Roo (5,264 sq. ft.). This room has space for 400 people in theater configuration, 300 in "U" configuration, and 240 in banquet configuration.
- Isla Mujeres and Tulum (two rooms combined = 2,745 sq. ft.). These combined spaces provided for 160 people in theater configuration, 40 in "U" configuration, and 120 in banquet configuration.
- Cozumel and Holbox (2,745 sq. ft.). These combined spaces provided for 160 people in theater configuration, 130 in classroom configuration, 40 in "U" configuration, and 120 in banquet configuration.
- Isla Mujeres or Tulum (1,851 sq. ft. each). Each room accommodates a maximum of 80 people in theater configuration, 40 in classroom configuration, 24 in "U" configuration, and 48 in banquet configuration.
- Cancún or Contoy (1,690 sq. ft. each). Both the Cancún and Contoy Rooms have space for 100 people in theater configuration, 80 in classroom configuration, 32 in "U" configuration, and 96 in banquet configuration.
- Maya (678 sq. ft.). The Maya room has capacity for 22 people when utilizing all available space or for 10 people when utilizing half.
A Storybook Wedding
The charming, magical Caribbean is a dream wedding destination for couples. The IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar Hotel features carefully chosen decor plus exquisite catering that will make your special day truly memorable. A wedding planner will assist couples with every detail, big or small, from the ceremony to the bride's bouquet and the wedding cake. This 5-star hotel is also an ideal spot for the best vow renewal ceremonies and romantic honeymoons.